Master the world's most popular computer Aided Drafting and Designing software AutoCAD. CAD is mainly used for detailed engineering of 3D models or 2D drawings of physical components, but it is also used throughout the engineering process from conceptual design and layout of products, through strength and dynamic analysis of assemblies to definition of manufacturing methods of components.
AutoCAD 3D Drawing and Modelling
Introduction to the 3D Modeling Workspace
Basic 3D Viewing Tools& 3D Navigation Tools
Introduction to the User Coordinate System
Working with Solid Primitives
Solid Primitive Types
Working with Composite Solids&Mesh Models
Creating Solids & Surfaces from 2D Objects
Complex 3D Geometry
Extruded Solids and Surfaces
Swept, Revolved & Lofted Solids and Surfaces
Advanced Solid Editing
Fillets and Chamfers on Solids
Working Drawings from 3D Models
Creating Multiple Viewports
2D Views from 3D Solids
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Understand the AutoCAD environment and understand CAD drawing scale.
• Effectively move around a drawing, controlling AutoCAD’s display.
• Use AutoCAD’s drafting tools for creating 2D geometry.
• Organize information in your drawing using layers and blocks.
• Annotate your drawing with text and dimensions.
• Output your drawings using different printing and plotting options.