The International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI) offers two internationally recognized certifications in the field of Supply Chain Management. The entry level certification is called the Certified International Supply Chain Professional (CISCP) and the advanced level is called the Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM). Both these are highly esteemed qualifications for the new-genre of supply chain experts.
Importance of the CISCP and CISCM certifications
Due of the fact that lean supply chains and efficient procurement and Logistics systems directly lead to increased profits, the demand for knowledgeable, skilful and qualified professionals in Supply Chain Management is increasing every day. The IPSCMI caters to this need through its CISCP CISCM certification program which familiarizes its candidates in the international standards of Supply Chain Management.
Who should earn this designation?
- Those supply chain professionals who want to improve their expertise and knowledge.
- Professionals who are working in the operational and supervisory levels in warehousing.Consultants who would like to demonstrate their proficiency in supply chain management.
- Purchasing supervisors, purchasing managers, warehousing managers, senior buyers, procurement managers, production managers, operations managers, logistics managers, transport managers, brand & product managers, quality managers, and inventory managers who would like to better comprehend the operations pertaining to supply chain and logistics.
What are the advantages of taking up the CISCP-CISCM certifications?
- Employment opportunities : The CISCP-CISCM certifications help candidates become recognized worldwide for their skills and knowledge, and add credibility to them. So, they are able to enjoy advantage in hiring decisions. Surveys which were carried out in America and Europe found that employers esteem CISCP-CISCM certifications highl
- Flourishing career in logistics : The CISCP-CISCM certification helps candidates climb to procurement managerial positions in the trillion dollar industry of global logistics
- Valuable knowledge and skills gain : Candidates gain a good grasp of the concepts on international transportation and logistics including supply chain management, business logistics and international government issues. This equips them will the skill-set and knowledge needed for improving their logistical operations, manage the issues arising, rightly procuring materials and sending-out products, and enhancing intra and inter firm coordination.
- Higher Salaries : Studies reveal that certified candidates earn 48% more than their non-certified counterparts. This holds true for the CISCP-CISCM certification as well.
- Professional designation : The CISCP-CISCM certification behind your name imparts you with a professional touch, and strengthens your resume.
The ITI Institute, headquartered in the UAE, is a preferred partner of the IPSCMI, which offers the CISCP-CISCM certification program. We encourage professionals in the supply chain management to take up this IPSCMI endorsed course from this highly acclaimed global training institute.
Register today for CISCP and CISCM certification and training visit : http://itiinstitute.org/coursesuae/certified-supplychain-manager.html